This was the VERY FIRST mission I applied for and was accepted for from CROWDTAP back in September 2014. I figured it was a GREAT start to my journey – something I truly never used before. I got five small bottles FREE- three of the Quick Clean Disinfectant and two of the All Around Oxy. I had heard of Zep but honestly had only thought it was products for mechanics and contractors. So learning more about the brand from Crowdtap was very informative. At first I was thinking what am I really going to accomplish with these small bottles – like three months later I understood. The amount of product needed to do a cleaning task blew my mind.
Quick Clean Disinfectant: This is a great everyday mess cleaner. And it is perfect for killing germs of all kinds – here is a snippet from Zep Commercial site:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 Seconds
- Kills common kitchen & bathroom bacteria
- Effective virucide, kills cold (rhinovirus) & flu virus, HIV, Canine Parvovirus
- Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes in one easy step
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumonia
- For use on: Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces- Stainless Steel, Formica, Glass, Glazed Porcelain, Plastic, Floors, Walls, Metal Surfaces, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Bathrooms, Shower Stalls, Bathtubs, and Cabinets, Sealed Granite, Sealed Stone.
This is great for me because I get grossed out easily and like to know things I am using and touching every day are as clean as possible. I am not one of those people who wear gloves or anything like that – I do accept that there are germs everywhere. I just try to wash my hands often as possible. And I try to be conscious of any kind of messes both at home and work.
I use this one for quick wipe downs after feeding the cat, making a messy snack or for the counter and sink after dinner dishes. Quick Clean it is – I spray it in the sink and let is set for a a few seconds and give a quick scrub down and hit it with the hot water. Clean sink easy peasy. I have since bought a full size bottles and kept the small ones for refills to keep everywhere! Always where I need it!
All Around Oxy: This formula is great for those more heavier grimier messes.
- Quickly cleans virtually any hard or soft surfaces
- Powers out stains and grease without leaving harsh fumes
- For use on countertops, granite, laminate, formica, porcelain, ceramic, engineered stone, stainless steel, appliances, most types of carpet, upholstery, kitchen and household surfaces
- Not for use on leather, silk, suede, sensitive stone surfaces, marble or any surfaces harmed by water
- Do not mix with bleach or any other household products
- Cleans pet stains such as vomit, urine and feces from carpet
- Cleans pet stains such as vomit, urine and feces from fabric
- Gets rid of red wine stains in fabric and clothing
- Removes and gets rid of blood stains in carpet
- Removes and gets rid of blood stains in fabric
- Removes coffee stains out of carpet
- Removes coffee stains out of fabric
- Removes red wine stains from carpet
I cut my finger right over my Grandma’s brand new rug not long after I got the Crowdtap mission. It was beige and Gram was pissed lol. So I blotted the blood with a paper towel and then sprayed some of this All Around Oxy on and let it sit and I could see the blood working it’s way up out of the fabric and I was able to use a toothbrush and warm wet paper towel to do a little scrubbing it out and it after it dried I was amazed to see no red ring or remaining stain at all. I most frequently use this for my cat Bubba’s messu hairballs everywhere and anywhere!!
Overall very recommended products, find them in Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Walmart. Great prices too!
As Always if you purchase either of these products feel free to come back and comment!