So Crowdtap is pretty cool because you can participate in the brands you love every month even if there is not a Sample Share available at the time. So since Zep Cleansters was one of the first missions I had and I still to this day use and buy the brand I participate monthly with the Crew 😉
I had got an email from Crowdtap inviting me to create a Zep Spring Cleaning Music Video. I am not happy with my appearance so I wasn’t sure I wanted to do it. But I said screw it after a few days thinking about it and having a jingle in my head. I haphazardly waited until after cleaning the kitty litter to make a video but the tub was still dirty and the kitty litter pan empty so I went with it:
So I submitted the video and I waited never ever thinking I would win – I never win anything and I didn’t think my video was worth much anyway lol.
But then a few weeks later I get the email that :
You’ve won something from Create a Zep Music Video for a Chance to Win a Spring Cleaning Kit From Zep!!
AND I AM JUST LIKE NO WAYYYYYY, I was one of 15 Grand Prize Winners!!!!!!!!!!!! This is big for me – I took a big leap posting that video for so many reasons
I got a Prize Pack Valued at $50.00 with 4 Full Size Items:
- Fast 505 Cleaner & Degreaser
- Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Cleaner
- Drain Cleaner
- Stainless Steal Polish
The Drain Cleaner is amazing. Our shower gets clogged often – two of us shower alot with alot of different products and a lot of shaving lol. So when we got home from work one day and saw the tub two inches full of my Dad’s morning shower water I got the bottle out – says use half – I used half of half and ten minutes later went back in and Voila – drained, hasn’t clogged again since – that was a month ago. The Fast 505 Cleaner & Degreaser is like the outdoor pumped up version of the All Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser. I use it for caked on mud on the vinyl fence, dog poop oopsies on the wood deck, the pool stairs railing and just about anything else inside or out that needs a tough solvent for a quick clean!!! I haven’t used the Oven/Grill cleaner yet but the Grill was not cleaned after the 4th so I got to get to it – I’ll try to do a video or at least before-during-after pics and post them. I really have no use for the: STAINLESS STEEL POLISH so it is GIVE AWAY TIME!!!!!
ATTENTION EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS AS OF 7/22/15:
Recruit ONE family members or friends to SUBSCRIBE to my Blog and you will get the Full Size Zep Commercial Stainless Steel Polish AND a Mini Bottle of the Quick Clean Disinfectant!!!
- Recruit friend or family member to subscribe via any available option, make sure to tell them to check their email to verify the subscription
- Email me at Ilioness821@gmail.com with your name and the name and email of your recruit
- Decide when and where you want to meet to get your prize (if you are not local provide a shipping address and I will safely and securely ship it out to you)
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND HELPING A SISTER OUT!!!
This was the VERY FIRST mission I applied for and was accepted for from CROWDTAP back in September 2014. I figured it was a GREAT start to my journey – something I truly never used before. I got five small bottles FREE- three of the Quick Clean Disinfectant and two of the All Around Oxy. I had heard of Zep but honestly had only thought it was products for mechanics and contractors. So learning more about the brand from Crowdtap was very informative. At first I was thinking what am I really going to accomplish with these small bottles – like three months later I understood. The amount of product needed to do a cleaning task blew my mind.
Quick Clean Disinfectant: This is a great everyday mess cleaner. And it is perfect for killing germs of all kinds – here is a snippet from Zep Commercial site:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 Seconds
- Kills common kitchen & bathroom bacteria
- Effective virucide, kills cold (rhinovirus) & flu virus, HIV, Canine Parvovirus
- Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes in one easy step
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumonia
- For use on: Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces- Stainless Steel, Formica, Glass, Glazed Porcelain, Plastic, Floors, Walls, Metal Surfaces, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Bathrooms, Shower Stalls, Bathtubs, and Cabinets, Sealed Granite, Sealed Stone.
This is great for me because I get grossed out easily and like to know things I am using and touching every day are as clean as possible. I am not one of those people who wear gloves or anything like that – I do accept that there are germs everywhere. I just try to wash my hands often as possible. And I try to be conscious of any kind of messes both at home and work.
I use this one for quick wipe downs after feeding the cat, making a messy snack or for the counter and sink after dinner dishes. Quick Clean it is – I spray it in the sink and let is set for a a few seconds and give a quick scrub down and hit it with the hot water. Clean sink easy peasy. I have since bought a full size bottles and kept the small ones for refills to keep everywhere! Always where I need it!
All Around Oxy: This formula is great for those more heavier grimier messes.
- Quickly cleans virtually any hard or soft surfaces
- Powers out stains and grease without leaving harsh fumes
- For use on countertops, granite, laminate, formica, porcelain, ceramic, engineered stone, stainless steel, appliances, most types of carpet, upholstery, kitchen and household surfaces
- Not for use on leather, silk, suede, sensitive stone surfaces, marble or any surfaces harmed by water
- Do not mix with bleach or any other household products
- Cleans pet stains such as vomit, urine and feces from carpet
- Cleans pet stains such as vomit, urine and feces from fabric
- Gets rid of red wine stains in fabric and clothing
- Removes and gets rid of blood stains in carpet
- Removes and gets rid of blood stains in fabric
- Removes coffee stains out of carpet
- Removes coffee stains out of fabric
- Removes red wine stains from carpet
I cut my finger right over my Grandma’s brand new rug not long after I got the Crowdtap mission. It was beige and Gram was pissed lol. So I blotted the blood with a paper towel and then sprayed some of this All Around Oxy on and let it sit and I could see the blood working it’s way up out of the fabric and I was able to use a toothbrush and warm wet paper towel to do a little scrubbing it out and it after it dried I was amazed to see no red ring or remaining stain at all. I most frequently use this for my cat Bubba’s messu hairballs everywhere and anywhere!!
Overall very recommended products, find them in Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Walmart. Great prices too!
As Always if you purchase either of these products feel free to come back and comment!